#header-inner { text-align: center; }
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why We Shop Here at Harley-Davidson of Cartersville



We all work hard for our money and we have the right to choose where we do business.
As a consumer myself, I like to give my business to those places that "earn" it.
The way to earn my business is simple.
I like to be treated as a guest rather than a customer and I like to be called by my name instead of "Sir."
In short, I like to feel like I'm part of a family of friends instead of just another faceless, nameless, number.



Also, I want to feel appreciated when I put my money down.
Harley-Davidson of Cartersville was founded on those key principles.
From our little store on Tennessee Street, we have grown to be a force to reckon with in the entire Southeast.



Our customers come from all over the U.S. to do business here in Cartersville!
We have not forgotten our roots or when we came from.
The loyalty of our family of customers has built our business to where it is today.
I was a customer long before I became an employee.
I'm proud to be part of a place where a person's word still means something and a good old fashion handshake seals a deal.






Sonny Farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment